hepatitis c

udima: The non-profit organization called Association of Liver …

Hepatitis C What is hepatitis C; stages of HCV Hepatic metabolism and disorders of the HCV HCV transmission modes the time of diagnosis for HCV Treatment Living with Hepatitis C Testing for HCV Hepatitis B What Is Hepatitis B; transmission modes HBV Physical development and clinical course of the disease scabies pictures tests for HBV therapy for HBV prevention care of yourself long-term liver damage Legal and social issues coinfected with HIV Basic knowledge of HBV and HIV HCV and HIV liver Hepatology Clinic News Contact – Navigation Hepatitis C What is hepatitis C; The stages of HCV Hepatic metabolism and disorders of the HCV HCV transmission modes the time of diagnosis for HCV Treatment Living with Hepatitis C Testing for HCV Hepatitis B What Is Hepatitis B; transmission modes HBV natural history and clinical course of disease

tests for HBV Treatment HBV Prevention scabies pictures care of yourself scabies pictures long-term liver damage Legal and social issues coinfected with HIV and HBV Basic knowledge of HIV HCV and HIV liver Hepatology Clinic scabies pictures News Contact

Hepatitis C can be classified into two stages. The first stage is the acute infection (after the original infection). The second stage is the chronic infection. The acute phase for the first 6 months of infection and does not necessarily obvious symptoms. Approximately 20% of people will become ill with hepatitis C will disappear naturally the virus from their body within these first six months. For the remaining 80% is a chronic (long-term) infection will thrive.

It is extremely difficult to predict what will be the evolution of chronic hepatitis scabies pictures C. Some people may experience scabies pictures minimal symptoms within the first ten years. Others may suffer from symptoms almost from the beginning. Some will develop liver fibrosis (scarring of abnormal liver tissue) and as development, cirrhosis of the liver (where the architecture of the liver is damaged and no longer makes this instrument scabies pictures not work). Some also may have liver cancer, while others may experience little liver problems, even after many years of infection.

Because of the lack of symptoms a large number of people would have discovered that HCV infection until several years after the initial infection. Another reason that the hepatitis C remains undetected for many years is that the symptoms are not specific (i.e. characteristics of the disease) and can easily be attributed to other diseases. Such symptoms as, for example, depression, fatigue, skin problems, insomnia, abdominal pain, and digestive disorders could easily be attributed to other causes. For these reasons, hepatitis C is often referred to as the “silent disease”.

Medication to eradicate the virus has advanced significantly in recent years. The success rates for genotypes scabies pictures 2 and 3 is now in the high 80%, while for the other genotypes remain at 50%. However, treatment may have significant side effects scabies pictures and certainly not accepted by everyone. There is no vaccine for Hepatitis C.

The non-profit organization called Association of Liver Patients Greece “Prometheus” was founded in 2012 in order to provide evidence-based information on issues related to viral hepatitis B and C, on defending the rights of people with chronic viral hepatitis, making operations aimed at preventing the public but also the psychological support of patients scabies pictures and their families. STATUTE

hepatitis c

via hepatitis c http://hepatitiscweb.blogspot.com/2013/08/udima-non-profit-organization-called_31.html

Standard

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s